Industrial & Commercial Installations
Infinity piping offers the performance of heavy, traditional steel piping, at the cost of systems using plastic. Its revolutionary lock-and-seal design ensures a totally safe, leak-free system for all compressed air, vacuum and inert gas applications. The solid brass, nickel-plated fittings make the system easy to use and install. Infinity’s powder-coated aluminum pipes are so light that they can be handled and installed by one person. There’s no welding, gluing or threading; a simple pipe cutter and de-burring tool are the only tools required.
With six different piping sizes, Infinity is a sure fit for virtually any industrial and OEM application!
- Leak-Free connectors provide an immediate, unbreakable seal
- Lightweight piping remains unaffected by contaminants in the air
- Fittings can be disconnected and reconnected for reuse
For Large Volume Compressed Air Users
elevation provides the superior performance you need and demand from your air system with room to spare. Elevation is engineered to handle high volumes of compressed air. Simple to install, less than one tenth the weight of a conventional steel piping installation, Elevation will save time and money. Reducing installation labor while providing a rock solid leak-free system.
Corrosion resistant, Elevation is made of marine–grade aluminum, lowering energy costs and requires zero maintenance. Versatile, Elevation can be used for compressed air, inert gases and vacuum systems alike.
We back our systems with an industry-leading 10 year leak-free guarantee, making Elevation the clear choice for any user.
- Lightest product on the market
- Zero contamination due to corrosion
- Leak free means energy savings
- Market leading and accepted design
- High volume flow performance through smooth bore tube
- Color coded Blue for compressed air, also available in Black and Gray
- Fully tested and code approved