Every 10 psi in plant pressure reduction will gain you 7% energy savings. Installing an Optiflo in conjunction with suitable storage, allows compressed air to be stored at a high pressure while delivering consistent, low-pressure air to the balance of the system.
15 HP (11kw) compressor running 3000 hours per year at 10¢ per KW = $3,300 annual power cost.
- 20 psi uses 14% less power = $462 savings
- 30 psi uses 21% less power = $693 savings
- 70 psi uses 49% less power = $1,617 savings
- Nitrile seals for high level of chemical resistance.
- Balanced valve design is the most robust available and provides immediate response to changes in air demands.
- NPT threads to connect easily to new or existing pipe systems.
- Glycol filled, stainless steel dual gauge design for easy reference of pressure at inlet and outlet.
- Unit can be fixed to wall or secured directly to the piping system
- Powder coated steel chassis for enhanced durability.
- Tamper proof dial centrally located for quick adjustment and easy calibration.
- Unit can be ordered for left to right or right to left flow to meet your install needs.
- Compatible with both rotary and reciprocating compressor technology