Optiflo flow controllers
The optiflo controllers are inbuilt with latest technology and designed specially to optimize the compressed air usage. When the air system’s working pressure is reduced, the volume of air lost due to leakage is also reduced dramatically. The reduction in lost air volume directly relates to power savings on the running of your air compressor and increases your bottom line.The air tools also benefit. Since they are engineered to work at specific pressures if they are operated at optimized pressure they can ensure long life, reduce maintenance and prevent energy wastage. Install optiflo to your system to save power and also to increase the life and reduce the maintenance cost of your compressor.
- Significantly Reduce Energy
- Improve Productivity
- Enhance Compressor Life
- Minimize Maintenance Costs
Every 10 psi in plant pressure reduction will gain you 7% energy savings. Installing an Optiflo in conjunction with suitable storage, allows compressed air to be stored at a high pressure while delivering consistent, low-pressure air to the balance of the system.
15 HP (11kw) compressor running 3000 hours per year at 10¢ per KW = $3,300 annual power cost.
- 20 psi uses 14% less power = $462 savings
- 30 psi uses 21% less power = $693 savings
- 70 psi uses 49% less power = $1,617 savings
- Nitrile seals for high level of chemical resistance.
- Balanced valve design is the most robust available and provides immediate response to changes in air demands.
- NPT threads to connect easily to new or existing pipe systems.
- Glycol filled, stainless steel dual gauge design for easy reference of pressure at inlet and outlet.
- Unit can be fixed to wall or secured directly to the piping system
- Powder coated steel chassis for enhanced durability.
- Tamper proof dial centrally located for quick adjustment and easy calibration.
- Unit can be ordered for left to right or right to left flow to meet your install needs.
- Compatible with both rotary and reciprocating compressor technology